Richard Dube, MD
About Dr. Dube
Proudly serving the residents of Martin County for over 30 years, Dr. Dube is honored to continue providing the utmost quality of care to his patients.
With years of experience both as an emergency room physician and in private practice, Dr. Dube offers a complete comprehensive primary care program. He specializes in geriatrics, hypertension, and diabetes. Dr. Dube is a Member of the Florida Medical Association as well as belonging to the Martin County Medical Society.
University of Health Sciences-Chicago Medical School
Mac Neil/Hines VA, University of Illinois
- General Health & Wellness
- Preventive Care Screenings
- Acute illness such a colds and flu
- Chronic illness such as diabetes and hypertension
- Long-term care management
- Executive, Sports, and School Physicals