William Wunder, MD
About Dr. Wunder
Board-Certified in Family Medicine, Dr. Wunder has over 41 years of experience concentrating on primary care, chronic disease management and preventive care medicine. He is dedicated to helping patients maintain their health.
Delivering comprehensive and convenient patient care to the community is his top priority. He has been named one of Indiana’s Top Family Medicine Physicians by Indianapolis Monthly for five consecutive years since 2015.
Outside of work, Dr. Wunder enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf, boating, fishing, reading and traveling.
Urgent, same-day appointments are available.
Indiana University School of Medicine
St. Vincent Hospital
- Comprehensive primary care
- Treatment of acute illness, such as colds and flu
- Treatment of chronic illness, such as diabetes and arthritis
- Preventive care screenings
- Cardiovascular disease such as hypertension
- Executive, sports, and school physical exams
- Long-term care management