Howard Schwartz, MD
About Dr. Schwartz
With over 25 years of experience, Dr. Schwartz comes to us from Michigan where he served as the Past Chairman of Family Medicine at Henry Ford Health System – West Bloomfield. His clinical expertise includes comprehensive family care including the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illness, patient health education and preventive care.
He is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, American Medical Association, and the American Board of Family Physicians.
Wayne State University School of Medicine
Family Medicine, Primary Care
- Comprehensive Primary Care
- Treatment of acute illness, such as colds and flu
- Treatment of chronic illness, such as diabetes and hypertension
- Long-term care management
- Geriatric and elder care
- Health screenings
- Preventive care
- Urgent same-day appointments