Ronald Zelnick, MD
About Dr. Zelnick
Dr. Zelnick has been in practice for more than 25 years. Board certified in general, colon & rectal surgery, he completed his fellowship in colon and rectal surgery at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, MI.
Dr. Zelnick has received numerous accolades including outstanding efforts in colorectal cancer awareness from the American Cancer Society.
With offices conveniently located in Jupiter and Stuart, Dr. Zelnick prides himself on his ability to provide surgical expertise and exceptional quality of care to his patients.
Albany Medical College
Long Island Jewish Hospital
Long Island, NY
Henry Ford Hospital
Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Anorectal manometry and rectal ultrasound
- Evaluation and treatment for fecal incontinence, constipation, and anal sphincter disorders
- Evaluation and treatment of appendicitis and diverticulitis
- Evaluation and treatment of hemorrhoids including banding & HET therapy
- Colonoscopy and colorectal cancer screenings
- Gallbladder surgery and hernia repair
- Colon, rectum, and anal cancer surgery
- Laparoscopic and robotic surgery